1. Particulars: These particulars have been prepared and are intended as a convenient guide to the properties listed and their accuracy is not guaranteed. The particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one and you should not rely on statements made in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. We do not make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility or liability on the part of the agent(s), developer(s), seller(s) or lessor(s). Prospective purchasers or lessees should rely on contract documentation issued by solicitors and not on representations made by the agent(s), developer(s), seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. All Computer Generated Imagery is intended for illustration purposes only.
6. Assured Property Group is a trading name of Midland Assured Consulting Limited Registered in England No. 6777820.